CHIANTI CLASSICO AREA - FULL DAY
The keys to open the world of Gallo Nero
Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center are the keys to open the world of Gallo Nero. We offer half- and full-day guided tours to Chianti classico wineries by private minivan or mini-bus with driver. The tour includes an English speaking guide, wine cellar visits, wine tasting and, for the full day only, lunch. The excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice. Pick-up service from your location.
• 09:00 Departure from your location in Florence or Siena by private minivan and English speaking guide. Pick up service from other locations can be provided with a supplement.
• 10:00 Arrival at Greve in Chianti and visit the market square
• 11:00 Visit to the winery Casaloste and wine tasting
• 13:00 Lunch at Restaurant La Scuderia in Badia a Passignano
• 14:30 Walking along the Antinori vineyards at Badia a Passignano or around the small castle of Montefioralle
• 16:00 Visit the cellars of Setriolo and wine tasting
• 18:00 You are back to your location
Day trip (09:00-18:30) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
175 EUROS Per Person, Based on a Group of 6
Please contact us for additional pricing.