CHIANTI RUFINA - FULL DAY
Special little wineries along the Arno and Sieve river,
a few kilometers far from Florence
Along ancient Roman stone roads crossing high mountains, the pilgrims found peace and wines in old convents and monumental wineries. The castle of Pomino and the Frescobaldi estates are points of interest in this little-known area, but we particularly put our attention on the new, little and high quality wine makers. A new generation trying to change the image of the Chianti Rufina wine in the world. We offer half- and full-day guided tours to Chianti classico wineries by private minivan or mini-bus with driver. The tour includes an English speaking guide, wine cellar visits, wine tasting and, for the full day only, lunch. The excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice. Pick-up service from your location.
• 09:00 Departure from the clients location in Florence by private minivan and English speaking guide. Pick up service from other locations can be provided with a supplement.
• 10:30 Guided visit to the monumental cellars in Selvapiana winery and guided wine tasting
• 11:30 Visit to the medieval, stone village of Pelago
• 13:00 Lunch at restaurant La Scioa
• 15:00 Guided visit to Cerreto Libri bio-dynamic winery, oil and wine tasting
• 16:30 Guided visit to the Lavacchio winery and wine tasting
• 18:00 You are back to your location
Day trip (09:00-18:00) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
175 EUROS Per Person, Based on a Group of 6
Please contact us for additional pricing.