MONTECARLO AND THE LUCCA VILLAS - FULL DAY
A French approach to Tuscan white wines
Montecarlo is a little-known medieval village off the tourist route where wine makers take a French approach to white wines. The landscape is dotted with red stone noble buildings, the historic walls of Lucca, and hills adorned with olive groves. We offer half- and full-day guided tours to Montecarlo wineries by private minivan or mini-bus with driver. The tour includes an English speaking guide, wine cellar visits, wine tasting and lunch. The excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice. Pick-up service from your location.
• 09:00 Departure from your location in Florence or Pisa or Lucca by private minivan and English speaking guide. Pick up service from other locations can be provided with a supplement.
• 10:00 Guided visit to the village of Montecarlo
• 11:30 Visit the winery Michi and wine tasting
• 13:00 Lunch at Osteria Baralla in Lucca
• 15:00 Guided visit of Lucca
• 16:30 Guided visit to the Italian garden in Fattoria Villa Maionchi and wine tasting
• 18:00 You are back to your location
Day trip (09:00-18:30) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
100 EUROS Per Person, Based on a Group of 6
Please contact us for additional pricing.