MONTALCINO AND THE NOBILE
An outstanding traditional Tuscan wine
The Nobile from Montepulciano is one of the outstanding traditional Tuscan wines. Sangiovese, here called prugnolo gentile, combines with canaiolo nero, to produce a masterpiece. We offer full-day guided tours to Montepulciano wineries by private minivan or mini-bus with driver. The tour includes an English speaking guide, wine cellar visits, wine tasting and lunch. The excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice. Pick-up service from your location.
• 09:00 Departure from your location in Florence or Siena by private minivan and English speaking guide. Pick up service from other locations can be provided with a supplement.
• 11:00 Visit the Poderi Boscarelli winery for wine tasting.
• 12:00 Short guided visit to the town center and the monumental cellars of Contucci.
• 13:00 Lunch with local wines at restaurant Diva e Macedo 15:30 Visit the Poliziano winery for wine tasting
• 16:30 Visit the village of Pienza
• 18:30 You are back to your location
Day trip (09:00-18:30) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
215 EUROS Per Person, Based on a Group of 6
Please contact us for additional pricing.